Dr. Oscar L Velasco Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Oscar L Velasco?

Did not even care for pain.

I work 12 hr shifts so I went to see him after the work I couldn't walk my toe was swollen and purple and felt serious pain I can't afford to take time off so when I went to see him he didn't even examine just looked at it and said go get a X-ray. I told him Tylenol was not helping if he could help me, he said that when he stubs his toe he doesn't go running to the doctor for pain. Last time I checked I work hard for my insurance and for pain management. I'm not a complainer but I had never been disrespected when feeling vulnerable and in need of help.