Dr. Oscar Velez-Holvino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Velez-Holvino?

Best Doctor! Ever!

Posted on April 30th, 2017

I went to Dr Velez for many, many years in Ohio. Over 25. I trusted him with my life. I was absolutely devastated when he moved to Florida. It was like a death in my family. It took me almost a year to find another family doctor. If he were In Town, I would instantly return to him.

Takes his time, nicely explaining TONS of important information!

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I have never had a doctor spend so much time TALKING to me! Aside from being extremely nice, he explains everything in detail. So when I leave the office, I know what I must do and WHY I should do it! This gives me lots of motivation to comply with his treatment suggestions. I definitely expect to improve my health over time with Dr. Velez.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

Dr. VELEZ is excellent. I have had him for my doctor for about 30years. He has always diagnosed me right and got me back on my feet. If he couldn't he refered me to a doctor that could. He takes time and listens. I trust my life with him.

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Dr. Velez is a caring & compassionate doctor. He may run a little late for your appointment but it's only because he spends quality time with all his patients. I recommend him to all my family & friends & he is well worth the wait!

Patient

Posted on January 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Velez for 20 years plus and I recommend him to all of my friends. He is thorough, kind and treats patients with great respect.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Dr. Velez is among the very finest I have every had. He is profoundly knowledgeable, and he sincerely cares for the well being of his patients. He listens carefully and spends a considerable amount of time making sure that he has all the information he needs to help. He has carefully followed up when this was necessary. He has been our family's primary physician for about 15 years. The office staff has its ups and downs, but Dr. Velez is always perfect.

Horrible

Posted on October 1st, 2012

This office is HORRIBLE waste of time and will NOT help.

Bad Diagnosis

Posted on March 21st, 2012

After spending 10 minutes with me he took me off ALL my medications including my cholesterol medication, saying "You aren't going to die tomorrow from it". Had me diagnosed as Bi Polar within those 10 minutes. Last I knew he wasn't a psychiatrist. My current doctor was shocked at what he had done and called it insane.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Velez is the best doctor that I've ever had. He listens, he is aware of ways to cut medical costs, he answers questions fully and with authority and he has a bedside manner second to none. Everyone that I have referred to Dr. Velez has been as impressed as I am.

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. He is very caring and extremely dedicated to his profession. He is a well qualified physician. He is a great counselour. And for me is very good because he speaks my language: Spanish .

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

Dr Velez is an extremely dedicated doctor who actually listens to your concerns. He is very compassionate, and truly cares about your well-being.

Posted on December 15th, 2008

I find Dr. Velez to be a very caring, well qualified physician. He always has a smile on his face and is just a very caring individual.