Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osehotue O Okojie
Dr. Osehotue O Okojie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Okojie is affiliated with Our Childrens House At Baylor, Baylor Specialty Hospital and Baylor Hamilton Heart Vascular Hospital. Dr. Okojie has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Osehotue O Okojie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
This is an exceptional Doctor who takes care of the total person (holistic approach). She is serious but comforting with a good staff. She explains what she is suggesting for you to do and give you encouragement as well as informative medical diagnosis and suggestions of care. She also takes care of me and my family. She can truly be trusted.
Rude staff. Doctor does not explain diagnoses and opinions to patient. Does not file paperwork in timely manner nor returns promised phone calls.
Dr. Okojie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Osehotue O Okojie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Osehotue O Okojie in this video.
Dr. Osehotue O Okojie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.