Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osei T Owusu
Dr. Osei T Owusu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Akron, OH, with another office in Findlay, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Owusu is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Osei T Owusu has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Osei T Owusu has the following 9 expertise
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Dr. Osei T Owusu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Owusu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology
Graduated in 1984
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Osei T Owusu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Osei T Owusu in this video.
Dr. Osei T Owusu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.