Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui MD
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui - Posted on May 26th, 2012
poor system for appointments and long waits
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui - Posted on March 20th, 2010
35 Years Experience
- Univ Ibadan-nigeria
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui's office for more information.
4019 W Rosecrans Ave Hawthorne, CA : (310) 675-9121
Locations & DirectionsL A PAIN CLINIC & MEDICAL WEIGHT, 4019 W Rosecrans Ave, Hawthorne, CA
Dr. Osemwota A Omoigui is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hawthorne, CA.