Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osep E Armagan MD
Dr. Osep E Armagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA, with other offices in Simi Valley, CA and Thousand Oaks, CA (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Osep E Armagan has 4 locations
141 Triunfo Canyon Rd # 101
Westlake Village, CA 91361
2755 Alamo St Ste 100
Simi Valley, CA 93065
110 Jensen Ct Ste 1C
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Dr. Osep E Armagan has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Osep E Armagan has the following 2 expertise
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Osep E Armagan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osep E Armagan - Posted on January 13th, 2019
Dr. ar Armagon saved my arm and probably my life. I had very severe injury to my arm that required a huge plat, over 38 Staples and numerous sutures. Is after care has been amazing and as directed me every step of the way including speciatitly surgeons, disability, etc. I couldn't have done this without him. He's an incredible surgeon and human being in general.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osep E Armagan - Posted on September 24th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osep E Armagan - Posted on March 13th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osep E Armagan - Posted on March 7th, 2018
I broke a bone and ended up in emergency. They told me I need surgery and were going to admit me. Thank God I looked up his name before anything went farther. Every horrible review was right on the mark. They put me on the phone with him and he had no idea what he was going to perform on me or when, and he sounded obnoxious. I can't believe that hospital put me in such harms way. Will deal with all of this when I am fully recovered. I left the hospital and had my surgery at a different hospital with an amazing surgeon. I just received the bill for talking to him on the phone for under 2 minutes in the emergency room. Over $800.00 dollars...crooked.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Osep E Armagan - Posted on December 4th, 2017
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Osep E Armagan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Osep E Armagan
Dr. Armagan has more than 10 years of experience in orthopedic surgery. He is double fellowship-trained in foot and ankle surgery and sports medicine/arthroscopy. He has served as team physician for high school and collegiate athletic programs and trained at Chicago's Cook County Trauma Center, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Armagan specializes in foot, ankle, knee, shoulder and hand disorders as well as traumatic injuries to upper and lower extremities and Workman's Compensation injuries at the Orthopedic Center at Glendale Adventist. He is of Armenian descent and speaks both French and Armenian. To learn more about Dr. Armagan, watch the video below:
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Osep E Armagan, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Westlake Village, CA, in this video.
Dr. Osep E Armagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.