1.8

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. ar Armagon saved my arm and probably my life. I had very severe injury to my arm that required a huge plat, over 38 Staples and numerous sutures. Is after care has been amazing and as directed me every step of the way including speciatitly surgeons, disability, etc. I couldn't have done this without him. He's an incredible surgeon and human being in general.

Wonderful Doctor

Kind caring I recommend Dr Armagan he is a great Doctor I had wrist surgery and have had a great results

Knee surgery

Did my knee about 3 years ago then he was gone.. call him Dr Imagone! Still in pain and using a cane. I had a husband and lots of family and he told them my bones so bad they should put me in convelesent home.. at 65! Don't want surgery again..

STAY AWAY

I broke a bone and ended up in emergency. They told me I need surgery and were going to admit me. Thank God I looked up his name before anything went farther. Every horrible review was right on the mark. They put me on the phone with him and he had no idea what he was going to perform on me or when, and he sounded obnoxious. I can't believe that hospital put me in such harms way. Will deal with all of this when I am fully recovered. I left the hospital and had my surgery at a different hospital with an amazing surgeon. I just received the bill for talking to him on the phone for under 2 minutes in the emergency room. Over $800.00 dollars...crooked.

Co Worker

Work behavior very uneasy, has made sexual passes towards me multiple

Dr. Osep E Armagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.