1.8

Dissatisfied

patient

I HAD SURGERY WITH HIM ON MY ANKLE IN 2010 IT IS NOW 2014 STILL DISABLED,I USED TO WORK AT GLENDALE ADVENTIST MED CENTER IN GLENDALE, I DONT THINK A DR SHOULD PROMISE HIS PATIENTS TO RETURN BACK TO WORK AND CRITISIZE ANOTHER DR'S WORK THAT ALSO REPRESENTSGLENDALE ADVENTIST TO ANY OF HIS PATIENTS. HE EMBARRASSED ME AND CALLED ME THE CLUBFOOT GIRL AND SAID I AM NOT NORMAL AND TOLD MY FRIEND AND FAMILY MEMBER THAT TO GET OVER THE PAIN STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY, THERE SO MUCH MORE,,,,,

Butcher

No follow up, no bedside manner, rude, won't listen. ego maniac. Butchered my finger then tells me it's my fault its healing the way it is. I got an infection where he opened me, i went to my primary care doc because i couldnt get an appoint with armbgone... No instructions on after care. He is REALLY just practicing...

Terrible person to deal with! RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL!!!!

Would not recommend. He is insensitive and pretty much tells you you are lying. Does not listen to the patient and only cares about reports. Do not dare go to him.

Love this doctor

It took two days to get an appt, when I showed up, I waited in the waiting room for approx eight minutes and the exam room for two.The doctor came in and spent a great deal of time explaining my diagnosis and treatment options as well as showing me exercises to do. He was very patient and understanding. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Misdiagnosis

He is the most uncaring, ignorant, condescending doctor I have ever encountered. I have no confidence in him.

Dr. Osep E Armagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.