Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ossie Geifman-Holtzman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ossie Geifman-Holtzman has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Ossie Geifman-Holtzman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
IF you have a complicated pregnancy or if you are in need for prenatal diagnosis or need a second opinion of a diagnosis that was given to you elsewhere (such as my case) - you must go to see Dr Geifman-Holtzman. Not only that she made the correct diagnosis in my case but helped me to decide about the management of my pregnancy and made me feel most comfortable with the decision. I continued my prenatal care with her at the Philadelphia Pregnancy Center and it was amazing experience for me and my husband. We now have a healthy baby. You must go and meet her if you have low risk pregnancy or high risk - this is the best place to be.
Coming to this office is so comfortable, makes you feel like coming home and not to a doctor's office that deals with pregnancy complications. The staff was nice and professional and the doctor is kind and excellent. Although we had a complicated problem, she reassured us and made sure we felt safe. My wife will not go to see anyone else so much trust. If you have any pregnancy problem or for ultrasound - I highly recommend Dr Geifman.
Let me first say that I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. I am a woman who has decided to try for my first pregnancy at 37 . according to my doctors this means that I am at higher risks for complications, but Dr. Holtzman made sure that I felt as secure with my pregnancy as I do with myself. I was offered all of the genetic tests, I never felt pressured and always had choices! thats important to me because I like to have control in my care. the staff have became good friends of mine, and ive even brang my bundle of joy back to see them. I am definitely coming back for care with pregnancy #2!
I was diagnosed with Gestational diabetes among other things complicating my pregnancy, I was sent to Dr. Holtzman for MFM and Genetics, From day one I was scared to death that this pregnancy would go terribly wrong, Dr. Holtzman made me feel at ease right away, I had to come in every week for follow ups because of risk of delivering early, I had a 40 dollar copay, that she only collected once a month. I was monitored very closely until I delivered. I received the most incredible ultrasound images including 3d pictures that I have added to my baby book :) I had an overall pleasant experience.
Dr. Geifman-Holtzman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOsnat Geifman-Holtzman Md, 201 N 9th St Ste A, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Ossie Geifman-Holtzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.