Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr
Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brusco is affiliated with Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr has the following 15 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Showing 5 of 22
This "doctor" and his staff are rude, unprofessional and scream to patients. He has always been excessively late and does not seem the least bit concerned about it. If I complain, he gets defensive, as though The wait is typically at least 2 hours or more . Save yourself the pain and grief , your medical problem well get worse with him.
I need to switch doctors its like he's there for the money.. his staff is very rude. when you call they don't even give you a chance talk or get half your word in before putting you on hold.
Dr. Brusco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1989
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Osvaldo A Brusco Md Pa, 5814 Esplanade Dr, Corpus Christi, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr in this video.
Dr. Osvaldo A Brusco Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.