Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo
Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX, with another office in Plano, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fajardo is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen. Dr. Fajardo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
Showing 5 of 24
We have visited Dr. Fajardo 6 times. He is very professional and he provides a quick, thorough explanation on your health issues. His staff is very friendly and always helpful.
I had to have a scope done, also another procedure I needed to schedule. The person I needed to schedule with and I were playing phone tag for a couple of weeks. I had my scope during that time. When I was to have the scope done, I got a migraine just before they started. They gave me meds twice in my IV to get rid of the migraine which didnt help. Dr Fahardo was late and vlearly got up on the wrongvdide of the bed that morning. He got on me for not making the appt. for the other procedure. He acted like I just never bothered to make it. The rest of the staff was very quiet after that. A lot of tension in the room. When I woke up, the migraine was even worse. The staff where the scope was done was very nice, but Dr Fajardo's attitude that day wss awful.
My visit/procedure was excellent with Dr. Fajardo. He asked if I had questions before the procedure, answered each one, calmed my nerves just before the procedure & spoke to me & my husband after the procedure answering all our questions. He is not a sugar coat it kinda doctor but one that is straightforward and to the point but he entered & left the room with a warm smile & confidence in his ability that I loved.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Fajardo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Osvaldo N Fajardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.