Dr. Osvaldo Padron Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Osvaldo Padron?

Posted on April 7th, 2017

This so called DR sucks. He milks money and is a horrendous surgeon. Please get away from this person and seek true professional care. You are just a number to him, not a person. Find a DR who actually cares.

Show him the money!!

Posted on February 10th, 2017

This place is the worst! From the doctor to the staff, they are rude, uncaring, and should not be in the medical industry. Dr. PadrĂ³n is the worst of them all. Unfortunately, my mother was assigned to him when at the hospital, and we didn't know any better. Moments before entering surgery, his biggest concern was making sure his office had her insurance information so he can get paid (which of course was all taken upon admission the day before). Then, we had to go to his office for a follow-up appointment. The staff was just as horrendous in person as they were over the phone. Their waiting room was entirely full with standing room only. After waiting an hour and a half after the schedule appointment we learned 3 other people in the waiting room were scheduled at the same time. This office is not large enough and doesn't have the number of doctors to triple up on their appointments, it's all about the money. As long as they can get you in the door, get your money (which is due upon signing in) then they couldn't care less about your state of health. My mother was seen almost two hours after her appointment time. I would never go back to his office or seek his services.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr Padron is a wonderful and caring person,

Posted on October 28th, 2015

The most unprofessional Dr office I have ever been to. Would never schedule to return.

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Please read, this can make the difference in your health. Date1 1-I was took directly to a room to take a sperm exam after been weighted, measure, etc. 2-Sperm count was low based on their test. 3-Dr. Padron recognized me and said I had to get surgery because I had varicose. 4-He took me to a financial room to schedule the surgery and pay. That's it. I felt that something was wrong. This place seems to be a money making facility. How a doctor can make such an important decision in people life so easy/light? I talked to my wife and said I have to see another doctor. That's what I did. Date2(2 weeks later) Went to the other doctor. Get very well recognized and did not mention anything about my first visit to Dr. Padron office. I even asked to careful exam my testicles to make sure I did not have any varicose. I just had some little inflammation in the prostate. I got medicated to take some pills for a month. Date3(4weeks later) Prostate inflammation was gone after completing the treatmend. The other doctor said, call me when your wife gets pregnant". Date 4(4 weeks later) My wife got pregnant. She is at week 8 right now. So guys, keep away from Dr. Padron. It is scary . I really wanted to share this unpleasant history with all of you. By the way, Dr. Padron charges around $100 dollar more for his unprofessional service.

Posted on July 15th, 2013

du o not spends time with me and appointment impocible

Posted on February 28th, 2013

terrible left with nerve entrapment syndrome permanent disability from surgery from this doctor.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

When I was 30 I had a vasectomy after my first child. It was not a clip but a removal of 1 cm of vas. When I turned 42 my wife and I decided to have another baby. I went to four other doctors who said they could not do the procedure because of the length time since I had the origional procedure compounded with the gap in the vas. Dr. Padron was recomended to me by another surgeon whom I work with. I went for a consultation and he said he could do it. I am happy to say that I am now 44 and my six month old son "Dominic" is happy and healthy. I will never be able to thank Dr. Padron enough.

Posted on November 9th, 2017