Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Osvaldo R Trigo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I am a adult that went there as a child and i dint want to leave he is the most caring and best child doctor ever the staff i think there trying to imporve but plase no matter what it takes stay dont let staff make you leave. This child doctor has help me with every time i been sick and one day when i have children olny doctor i am going to.
We have been taking both of our children to Dr. Trigo for over 4 years. He is a wonderful pediatrician: patient, thorough, gentle, kind, attentive to both parents and children, and clearly very skilled at what he does. The office staff could be a bit more on top of his schedule, but have gotten 100% better in the past 4 years. The clinic is always very crowded, so I don't know how it works with other doctors. But we always can get an emergency appointment with Dr. Trigo, or even just show up for the first appointment of the day as an emergency walk in (sudden ear infection, high fever, etc). Before this we took our daughter to Beth Israel pediatrics, and the wait was NEVER less than 1 hour, the last time while her fever rose to 107 degrees. We switched to Dr. Trigo and have never looked back. We love Dr. Trigo!
Dr. Trigo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Universidad De La Republica
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Osvaldo R Trigo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsManhattan Medical, 934 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Osvaldo R Trigo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.