Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Oswald Bostic has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oswald Bostic has the following 18 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Exercise Stress Test
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Failure
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Bostic is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Oswald Bostic accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARDIOVASCULAR ASSOCIATES, 27177 Lahser Rd Ste 103, Southfield, MI
Dr. Oswald Bostic is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.