Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oswald A Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 35
After waiting for over an hour, and then found out they had 'checked me out' instead, I found Dr. Williams to be unprofessional as well as his office staff. I was there as a New patient, yet he asked very little about my medical conditions, ordered lab tests he didn't discuss with me, and then would only prescribe 1/4 dosage of metformin I was taking for my diabetes that I had taken and tolerated very well for the past 10 years. He is presumptious, cocky, and the "Welcome to Medicare" exam I received consisted merely of listening to my heart & lungs. Nothing more. I have found another doctor and would never go back to him. You shouldn't either.
This doctor uses anti-psychotic drugs to sedate elderly patients in nursing homes. His office is in St. Pete, but he goes from county to county to pump out these heavy-duty drugs. This doctor traveled to a Polk County nursing home to prescribe an anti-psychotic drug to treat my parent's "psychosis". My parent ended up in the hospital due to the "treatment". This drug had a black-box warning on it, clearly warning that this drug was not for use on elderly patients. This doctor has no regard for older people.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Oswald A Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMaturity Medical PA, 502 Pasadena Ave S, Saint Petersburg, FL
Dr. Oswald A Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.