Dr. Otakar Quadrat Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Otakar Quadrat?

Don't Go to This Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Quadrat botched a procedure this year and now I have to have it done all over again by another doctor of course. Stay clear of this doctor!

GREAT DOCTOR VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Staff was friendly and professional - Dr. Quadrat was easy to understand and very knowledgeable - took the time to listen

forget him

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Did not take all my symptoms into account, ordered unneeded cardiac tests, prescribed unneeded BP medications, misdiagnosed me. I later went to a PCP who ordered a test that found my real issue was thyroid & there is nothing at all wrong with my heart or BP!!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

It was nice to have the doctor take the time to really listen. I got an appointment quickly and the staff was nice. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

arrogant, terrible communication skills, cruel in his manner

Posted on February 11th, 2012

this doctor told my mother she needed to go home and wait to die because she chose not to do the catastrophic interventions he wanted her to do...he said.."you need to call hospice"...she is 89..we were treated viciously by this man when my mother was at her most vulnerable....get a 2nd opinion is my advice...we got totally different treatment from our 2nd cardilogist..an excellent communicator, excellent credentials, kind, highly respected with a patient friendly manner and practice..he carefully reviewed all her records from all sources...collegial in his manner..gives the patient hope..and she was told to follow up with him in 6 months..he said people have choices in their medical care..and that we must always weigh the costs of any treatment vs the benefits..especially when someone is 89 and has co-morbidities...so whoever you doctor is, if you feel badly treated and terrified by their manner and methods, get a 2nd opinion...suicide may not be your only option..and that was the way we felt after we were "treated" by the "first" doctor..high techincal skills without compassion mean little..FIRST DO NO HARM...I think Hippocrates said that...

Posted on July 25th, 2017