Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Otilia Braescu has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Otilia Braescu has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Otilia Braescu - Posted on April 25th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Otilia Braescu - Posted on August 17th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Otilia Braescu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Otilia Braescu's office for more information.
1650 Response Rd Sacramento, CA : (916) 973-5000
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE POINT WEST MEDICAL CENTER, 1650 Response Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Otilia Braescu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.