Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Otilia Capellan has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
She is impatient and unfriendly. My husband had a seizure last night and was sent to emergency room in the very early morning. She asked me what happened. I answered he had two seizures in a row. She said" hey let me say it. Describe what happened." Actually she did not find out my husband was having a mild one at the moment when she asked him questions. His eyes were wide open, staring at the ceiling for quite several seconds, no any response. When she came back and told me he had seizure caused by Trazodone, I asked her to talk on phone with my sister in law due to the lack of my English terminology. She was very reluctant to do so. They were not busy at that time. I wonder what really caused his seizure. He had his first seizure in Key West. Doctors there suspected it's Sertraline that caused it because he took it two times. They did not say anything about Trazodone he has been taking about 25 years.
Dr. Capellan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Otilia Capellan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Otilia Capellan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.