Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Otis S Warr IV has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Otis S Warr IV has the following 14 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Shortness of Breath
Dr. Otis S Warr IV has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
This physician is rude, arrogant. His manners are atrocious. He does not respond to questions nor does he provide any helpful suggestions or ideas. He gives the impression that he is so superior that he does not owe the patients and courtesy or consideration. I would drop him like a hot rock if we had other cardiologists in our shall community of 12,500 people.
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
San Antonio Uniformed Services
Dr. Otis S Warr IV accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Associates Of North Central Arkansas Pa, 555 W 6th St, Mountain Home, AR
Dr. Otis S Warr IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain Home, AR.