Dr. Otis S Warr IV Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Otis S Warr IV?

This physician is rude, arrogant. His manners are atrocious. He does not respond to questions nor does he provide any helpful suggestions or ideas. He gives the impression that he is so superior that he does not owe the patients and courtesy or consideration. I would drop him like a hot rock if we had other cardiologists in our shall community of 12,500 people.

Worst attitude bedside manner awful , diagnosis wrong this man about cost me my life more than one time should not be in practice! Most rude uncaring Dr Ive ever met! Had to go to Arknsas Heart Hospital in Little Rock for the right diagnosis THE DAY AFTER APPOINTMENT WITH DR WARR

Very polite and informative. He made me at ease and talked to me like I am a person. Staff was very friendly and made me laugh!! I would recommend him to anyone.