Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Otto W Graesser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 8
First blood work reviewed with him, my liver enzymes were high and he automatically came to the conclusion that I was either an alcoholic or drug addict even when I told him that I hadn't had a drink in a month! He or his staff never asked me what medication I was currently taking. The next time I visited him with similar symptoms as a previous visit it took me forever to get the point across that I had the symptoms before. His response was "what are you into that is making you sick?" Again, treating me as if I was into drugs. Seemed like he only preferred "Yes" or "No" responses and didn't want to listen to anything else I had to say. Visiting was just a complete waste of my time as he just acted like he had not a clue what was wrong with me. Just drew some more blood, gave me a small prescription for my worse symptoms and told me to call him again if it gets worse.
I only went once. That was all it took. I really liked everything untill i met him. He was very hands on, not to the point of being innappropriate but it made me uncomfortable. He wouldn't listen to what I was trying to tell him and told me I needed to lose 60 pounds (my first time seeing him!!) I have never been under 140 in my adult life and he wants me to be 115???? Never going back again.
58 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Otto W Graesser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Otto W Graesser in this video.
Dr. Otto W Graesser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.