Dr. Otto H Kieffer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Otto H Kieffer?

Love my boys doctor

There are some doctors that you know that they are just there for the job. Dr. Keiffer is not the case, he takes the time to get to know your child and the parent Very nice and genuine person. The front people are a bit rude but I don't let them ruin my experience with the doctor. Very Clean place I am glad I was recommended to him

he is great doctor to my daughter

Bi-polar doctor, poor customer service all they want is to collect insurance money.

Dr. Kieffer is Bi-polar, I have been going to him for 3 years now for both of my kids, and I don't know what mood he is going to be that day.Sometimes he is playful with my kids and sometimes he is grumpy and RUDE! Recently I have been taking both of my kids since they have sore throat, and you can feel the tension between the staff and him, they have no communication what so ever. The last straw for me was when my 2 year old couldn't pee and probably had a UTI, but I don't know I'm not the doctor which is why I went to him, and still he had to diagnosis, and wanted for my 2-yr old to pee in a cup, "hello she hasn't been peeing" then they tell me to wait, then they tell me everything is fine, and I can go. Then they call me asking why I left OMG! They have no customer service skills, and don't get me started on the waiting every single time I have to wait more than 45 min from the appointment time. Why do I even set and appointment?? For a while there my kids where seen by an Asian lady she is very nice, and very detailed with her diagnosis and explained everything to me, she is probably why I stayed here this past year. But I'm already working on switching pediatrician with my insurance, and will not be going with grumpy Kieffer anymore.

The best pediatrician

Dr. Keiffer is a great pediatric. I knew him through my husband. He was his son pediatric for 18 years. My daughter had weird symptoms since she was newborn. she had colic, acid reflux, milk intolerance , and we knew that she has JIA when she was 21 months old. It was so easy and simple for Dr Keiffer to take care of all theses situations. He is helpful and friendly doctor. He is my newborn's doctor now as well, and i am so satisfied that a great doctor as doctor Keiffer is taking care of my babies. I have to be honest and note that the waiting time is consider long, but it is worth it. I always get the chance to bring my kids in the same day. I recommended Dr Keiffer to my sister in law, and she is happy with his service as well.

Dr. Kieffer is GREAT!

My son has been seeing Dr. Kieffer the past 3 years (since he was born), and I could not be any more content. Dr. Kieffer truly cares about his patients. Wait time is minimal, and if my son is sick, he's usually penciled in for the day. The staff is friendly, and my son himself enoys going to "Dr. Keepers". I highly suggest Dr. Kieffer to any parent!

Dr. Otto H Kieffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, TX.