Dr. Oussama H Moussan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oussama H Moussan?

I have been going to Digestive Health Specialists for several years, when Dr. Hurst retired I was referred to Dr. Moussan. I found him vey knowledgeable, caring and above all concerned about my condition. He gave me medication, which immediately relieved my ongoing problems till I could get further evaluation. His nursing staff was friendly and caring as was the receptionist and all of the staff! You are all tops in my book and I am comforted to have you as my healthcare team. Thank you

Dr and staffs bad mood day

I understand if people have an occasional bad day, but between the Drs short fuse and the nurse who took the vitals, felt a huge chill in the air and it wasn't from any air conditioning. I won't be back as a patient.