3.0

Doesn’t know enough about his field and won’t admit it to refer onto another

Chased blood sugars for years when I DO NOT Have diabetes and have had other concerns. Wouldn’t hear my concerns, now I have BIG health troubles. Screwed up appointments so I had to walk out. Never going back.

Unhappy former patient

I waited over 2 months to see this doctor for problems I've been having for several months. I have multiple symptoms. I finally got to see him and my whole appointment was over in under 10 minutes. He barely looked away from his computer screen the whole visit. I walked away with no answers, no test schedule and no follow-up plans. Complete waste of time and now I have to start over with another referral. How unbelievable frustrating!

He is very good at explaining things and is also ready to listen when enquiring about things. I had a very good visit with him.

COPD

Dr. Owaise M Mansuri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Champaign, IL.