Dr. Owen C Dewitt Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Owen C Dewitt?

Awful

I snapped my ankle and required surgery this was the doctor that the hospital appointed to do my surgery he was so horrible about speaking to me would not make eye contact made me feel like I wasn't even a human or like it was my fault that I was in a horrendous amount of pain

My experience

I believe Dr. Dewitt's weakest point is his bedside manner, which is virtually non-existent. Whenever I asked questions about my injury, I felt belittled and degraded. This occurred on several different visits. On a positive note, his office staff is very helpful.

Talented surgeon with bad bedside manner

He did a great job on operating, but he makes you drag information out. Guess that is better than being great with people, and doing a bad job on operating.

Type 2 Diabetes