Dr. Owen J Moy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen J Moy?

UNCARING!!!!!!!

I saw this DR he was the most Uncaring rude Doctor I have ever seen his bedside manor is atrocious I would never recommend him to anyone and when I called to spoke with office Mgr Regarding his rudeness nothing was done They are all about the money obviously NEVER AGAIN!!! This man obviously hates his job!!!

Rude!!!!!!!!!

He is the most rude unsympathetic uncaring narcissistic Dr I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with never again I went in with excruciating wrist and hand pain he said thee is nothing wrong he is a rude idiot & jerk.

Awesome!

Dr. Moy took the time to explain everything about my surgery for trigger finger. The surgery was successful and, after some physical therapy, I have full use of my finger again.

Very Likeable

The man I saw was Amazing! Not sure who others saw, but no rudeness. Was thorough and did a Great job, This will be a second surgery and I'm sure it will come out fine. I DO recommend him as a fine Dr. 😷

Terrible!!

I saw him and the experience was terrible. He was yelling at his staff about a file drawer before he came into my room and was rude to me. I told him my symptoms and he suggested a shot into my basal jiont on my thumb. He never warned me or numbed the area before he started and I almost screamed at the pain. He basically said "Yes it is too bad you are in this condition at your age!". I will never go back or recogmmend him.

Rude and uncaring

His staff was excellent, and the wait time a breeze. However Dr. Moy himself barely spent time with me, was very rude to me, he wouldnt let me get two words in to accuratly describe my condition and when I did talk he didnt seem to be listening or caring. When he'd ask about my pain I would start to describe it just to have him snap at me "just answer the question". Which I was. He wanted yes or no answers to a pain that varies and is in different areas. (fingers, hand, wrist, arm). He only took an xray, told me there was no broken bones(which I knew seeing as how my pain is from working not from an accident), that he didnt know what was wrong and "that I should go back to my primary for a blood test or something." I walked out of his office crying.

I would highly recommend Dr Moy.