Dr. Owen G Peller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen G Peller?

knows what he is doing

Too poor service

I went there for a physical. He did not make it, it was done by the assistant (Deby if I am not mistaken). 1st , I was told not to complain about anything because it was a preventive one and I could not say anything that would be taken as diagnostic. Then, while in the EKG performed by another girl that was very sweet, people knocked and knocked at the door looking for things and machines. After that, Deby came and just listened to my lungs. That was all the physical. In previous years, with my previous doctor who unfortunately retired, I used to discuss my medications, check my thyroid and check some complaints. I do have a PPO. I wonder if it is worse with an HMO. Just wonder!! Very soon after this, I received a phone call telling me to take vitamins and go there to check my thyroid and vitamin levels. Of course, I would have had to pay for that visit!!! Commerce!!!

experience

Hard to say what his bedside manner or time spent because I had a stress test in his office and never once did he check on me or even say hello! I was told that it is not proper medicine for a doctor not to be in the room when a stress test is being given, I never even saw him in the building that day. Not good............

The Best Doctor

very knowledgeable. able to diagnose and treat with the best

***** Best Cardiologist at any Price *****

I've been under the care of Dr. Peller now for about 10 years and I can tell you that he is absolutely fabulous. He is the kindest, most understanding, curteous, professional, intelligent and thorough doctors I have ever met. He's an excellent diagnotician and since he's affiliated with most of the hospitals in the area you never have to worry that you'll find yourself with a doctor that doesn't know you and your medical history. Take it from me, you will not find a better doctor anywhere at any price.