Dr. Owen Schneider Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Owen Schneider?

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Horrible! Irresponsible practice of medicine!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Wildly irresponsible. Despite MANY requests over a week, failed to call in a prescription for a suicidal patient. Avoid this group at all costs.

Save yourself the time and waste of money!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Well...where to start? We moved to CT from the Midwest, our pediatrician requested we get our ADHD medicine from a Child Adolescent and Adult Psychology group. They didn't refer the Waynick Group but unfortunately for us this group was in network. We started out with Dr. Owen Schneider, he was extremely rude and had this gross cotton mouth. We had to pay $150.00 for that appointment. So we were referred to Justin Barsanti, when we arrived for our appointment he had no idea why he was seeing my 9yo son. I spent 5 minutes talking with him and walked out. Got billed another $150.00 for an incompetent Licensed Social Worker. I wish we would have kept on walking away from this group but I was a gluten for more financial punishment! We were refered to Ryan Dillian (A.P.R.N.), he seemed to know what he was doing the first couple of times ($300.00) but when our medicine rant out, I called him 4 times panicked and no return call, I had to call my son's pediatrician call to get him to return my calls and schedule yet another appointment, so we went to him and he prescribed Vilivant, went to pick it up, $277.00 (per month), oh and another $150.00 to see Ryan Dillian. I called his office again in a panic, of coarse he never called me back! Thank GOD, Dr. Eagan from PHA was able to see us the next day and write a prescription, this cost us under $20.00 a month! I need to mention that both the Fairfield and Trumbull offices were very dirty and run down! Please save yourselves pain and suffering and tons of money and go elsewhere.

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME

Posted on November 16th, 2015

SAVE YOUR MONEY. MONEY HUNGRY DOCTORS WHO ONLY CARE IF YOU PAY FOR YOUR COPAY, PAY AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT FOR A MISSED APPOINTMENT OR ASTRONOMICALLY HIGH COSTS FOR LETTERS, DOCUMENTS, OR FORMS TO BE FILLED OUT. SEES ABOUT 60-70 PATIENTS A DAY...HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO GET QUALITY CARE WHEN YOU ARE RUSHED IN AND RUSHED OUT?!?!?! S A V E Y O U R M O N E Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID!

Doctor is okay. Staff is rude.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

The doctor himself I don't really have any complaints. But the woman who calls for appointment reminders is rude. I am not sure if she is the same person I spoke to when I first called for an appointment over a year ago, if not..then the entire staff is terrible. Especially for working with psychiatric patients.

NEVER AGAIN

Posted on February 10th, 2012

People generally go to a psychiatrist when they are not feeling well in the head. The staff at Dr. Schneiders office seemed to have forgotten this. They come across as nasty and combative. The barrage of printed out NO THIS, NO THAT signs in the cramped, ridiculously hot waiting room are a fitting introduction to what your experience will be like. They slam the glass window open, shove a clipboard at you and slam it closed so fast as if to keep your crazy germs away from them. Then the wait begins. Other peoples time has no meaning in this office. The office strategy here seems to be line them up in masses. So what if a few walk out. They try to cover this by collecting that ever so important co-pay to lock you in. Your actual visit with the Doctor would make your head spin. Theres almost no point in sitting down. The rickety Dr. Schneider scans your file and asks you some trivial question to make it seem as if he actually knows you. People are just dollar signs in this office and I think the office staff work on commission. NEVER AGAIN.

Good Doctor in Busy Office

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

After many doctors pushing many meds at my child, this doctor got it right. Less meds were best for us. Dr. Schneider is careful not to increase a med quickly, which many doctors have. I'd like a little more time in the office to get his direction and advice on non-medical action to take that might help my child. (proper therapy, education methods ect.) The info Dr. Schneider has given me has been 100% accurate.

Posted on November 5th, 2017