Dr. Owen Smith Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Dr Smith is now deceased so no need to criticize anymore

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Find another option!

Posted on November 21st, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Smith's for roughly a year and a half. Dr. Smith was very unhelpful and his nurse Jenny was very unprofessional. It took them days and sometimes more than a week to return a phone call. Many times Dr. Smith was unprepared for my appointments and only spent about 5 minutes with me although I had waited 45+ minutes on several occasions. The customer service at this office is a joke. I am a UC patient and was in pain for several days before any action was taken by the office. Even calling in a prescription became a hassle for them. I would highly recommend if you care about your health or the health of a loved one that you find another office. I was referred to this office by another physician and made sure that he does not refer anyone to this office again.

Posted on October 24th, 2014