Dr. Owen Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owen Thompson?

my life saver

Dr thompson has been my life saver many times. he not only took care of my medical needs put mental need as well.he saved my life when i tried to kill myself .He got help for me and to this day if i need to just talk he makes time for me. He has to this day keep a good eye on me.

The best there is

Doctor Thompson is the best doctor I have ever seen. It is apparent that he genuinely cares about his patients, and it is not unlike him to call them on a Sunday afternoon during his personal time to check up on them. He treats each patient as if they are the most important part of his day. He is extremely professional, approachable, and respectful. I trust him completely; it is hard to find a doctor like him these days.

Dr. Owen Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fergus Falls, MN.