- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Owen T Yen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Owen T Yen has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Owen T Yen Accepts the Following Insurance
- 45 Route 25a Ste C Shoreham , NY : (631) 821-2626
More about Dr. Owen T Yen
Dr. Yen graduated from the The School of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center,The School of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center in 1980. Dr. Yen works in Shoreham, NY and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yen is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital.