Dr. Owrang G Dastmalchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Owrang G Dastmalchi?

Stay Away from this Doctor

I hold Dr. Dastmalchi responsible for the death of my sister. She entered the hospital for a routine test due to the inability to get it done with three visits to the lab. Instead of passing the test results on to her primary physician, Dr. Dastmalchi concluded, without any consultation with my sister's primary physician, to tell her she was at the end of her life and should be on hospice. Less than two days later she passed away. Prior to his ill advised and inhumane news, my sister was planning Thanksgiving and in great spirits. She was only in the hospital to have the test administered. She had a complicated medical history, but had a positive attitude and helped others to value every moment of life. Why would a doctor she never met give her such negative news? Why did Dr. Dastmalchi not pass this prognosis on to her primary physician with whom she had a 25 year relationship - so he could discuss the results? After Dr. Dastmalchi's blunt and devastating news - my sister literally lost the will to live in a matter of moments. After learning of his blunt and inhumane conversation, I flew out of Boston the next day to see my sister. Prior to this doctor talking to my sister, my sister and I spoke by phone and exchanged text messages at least 20 times per day. After his news to her, she never talked to me again. When I arrived to see her, she was unresponsive and passed away 12 hours later. I will never forgive Dr. Dastmalchi and hold him responsible for my sister's untimely passing. I am a professor who teaches health communication in Boston and I would give Dr. Dastmalchi an F.

Highly Recommend

I typically do not write reviews, but I feel compelled to write one for Dr. Dastmalchi. He saw our son who was very ill, and he immediately and compassionately attended to Reid. Dr. Dastmalchi helped my wife and I understand the gravity of our situation and he repeatedly checked on us, as well. Reid recovered fully, and we are grateful for Dr. Dastmalchi's professional abilities and bedside manners.

Wonderful

Dr. Dastmalchi is very thorough. He does not jump to a diagnosis without researching the symptoms, the patient's past medical history and the results of tests. He is kind and has an easygoing approach to healthcare. He is genuine and concerned about the welfare of his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Dastmalchi!

Dr. Owrang G Dastmalchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.