- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye MD
Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye, MD is a doctor primarily located in South San Francis, CA, with another office in La Jolla, CA. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye has 2 locations
Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye has the following 4 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1 Dna Way South San Francis , CA (650) 225-1000
- 9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla , CA 92037
More about Dr. Oyewale O Abidoye
Dr. Abidoye works in South San Francis, CA and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine.