Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Paul D Ogagan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 13
I saw Dr. Ogagan yesterday and found him to be a thoroughly professional, obviously knowledgeable doctor who actually took the time to ask me questions, solicit answers, and thoughtfully treat me. I was very favorably impressed, and plan to go back. As a side note, his office (I visited Monroeville) is well organized; I did not have to wait and the requisite tests were performed quickly and efficiently.
10 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Paul D Ogagan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Paul D Ogagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKeesport, PA.