Dr. Pablito S Dela Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablito S Dela Cruz?

Happy except for the wait time

Both of my kids go to Dr. De La Cruz office. What I love about the office is Michelle, the nurse, and Dr./Mrs. De La Cruz. They can usually get us in either the same day I call or at least the next day. When I call the nurse hotline I typically get a response within 3 hours. Dr. Lito/Mr. De La Cruz doesn't have the best bedside manner but I have finally figured out its because he is already trying to analyze the situation. You can see his brain ticking when looking at my kids. Dr./Mrs. De La Cruz is the more nurturing doctor out of this couple. She is very kind and sweet with the kids and follows up when conditions are bad. My only, only complaint with them is the wait time. We typically have to wait at least an hour before we are called back. I think they need to have another nurse, as good as Michelle, to tend to the kids. But other then the long wait time, I love them and so do the kids.

i had dr delacruz as my pediatricain and now they are my daughters and they are amazing there i love going there . they have a nice staff and are quick about things . my daughter smils for them everytim e

Would not recommend

Every time we go we always wait at least an hour. He never remembers my children or their medical history even though he has us coming in every 2 months. He always asks if we are new patients when we have been coming in every 2 months for the last 8 months. Not going back im going to Indy.

girlfriend.stepmother

Im sick and tired of this waiting room. I have to sit for hours with my husbands son who's ADHD, running all over the office area. When my patience is worn and tethered. I know my husband works a lot, but I do also.I have two daughters that see her , and has been for several years, but she could've waited excepting patients that require more attention than what they can give, let alone me and my husband.Very dissatisfied thus far, hopefully she will assign extra patients somewhere else.

Every time we have to go here, we sit for at least an hour to get in. Prescription renewals are difficult, getting an appointment in a decent amount time is difficult and then he wants you to come in every three months. Why? It is not necessary to be in every 3 months and just seems like insurance money more than health. Will not go back anymore, my child will go to Indy from now on.

When no other Dr. would listen to me when I was telling them there was a problem with my daughter, Dr. Lito listened to everyting I said and was right on with her diagnosis. Now all three of my girls go to him and his wife. We love both of them and I thank God to have them as my childrens Dr.

teacher

My son has seen many doctors over the past ten years, but none compare to Dr. Lito. His expertise and bedside manner are more than extraordinary!

Dr. DelaCruz and his wife are both absolutely amazing. They both go above and beyond when caring for their patients. I thank God for them everyday and especially for saving my little Hynnlee. They are genuine people and I would never think of taking my children anywhere else.