Dr. Pablo Diaz-Esquivel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Diaz-Esquivel?

Absolutely the best Dr. and staff

DR. Pablo Diaz is by far the best DR. i have ever been to. The staff is friendly and caring, everyone should have this DR. and his friendly staff.

Staff

His staff is the best, especially his nurse. He could not make it without her. He is great about giving compliments. He also does a good job teaching his patients about their surgery. Seems like he loves what he does.

wow

he is so understanding and careing! the staff is very supportive wow!

Dr. Diaz is the best ob-gyn I've been to so far. I'm in my mid-20s so I've been to a few ob-gyns. Dr. Diaz is the only doctor who has made me feel really comfortable. He spent a lot of time with me both before and after my exam and it really made the difference! I would recommend him to everyone.

I don't think so....

After seeing how he treated my friend who was diagnosed with cervical cancer, I'm pretty sure I'd rather a medical student treat me! That man couldn't remember her name & she had been a patient for 8+ years. His nurse was beyond rude & made a few remarks about my friend to another patient - guess she didn't think we couldn't hear her outside the door!! Unless you enjoy poor medical care & crappy employees, I suggest finding someone else!!

Wonderful

Have been a patient of Dr Diaz's for 5 yrs, never a bad experience. He was my OB for my two pregnancies, he took such good care of my and my babies. Be prepared to wait for your apt, I see that as a good sign though!!!

Think twice before signing him up as your doctor! He is a liar- Do not put your health in his hands!