The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pablo Leon
Dr. Pablo Leon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Leon is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Pablo Leon has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Leon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Medical Center At Ucsf
Seton Med Ctr Coastside
27 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Pablo Leon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pablo Leon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.