Dr. Pablo Prichard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Prichard?

Breast Cancer Reconstruction

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I come from a family history of breast cancer, so when I was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer, I had to think about a bilateral mastectomy. I was scared and an emotional mess, and Dr. Prichard was informative, kind and caring, when explaining the surgery and gave me the confidence to proceed. I was able to have reconstruction immediately following the mastectomy, and I am really happy with the results. Dr. Prichard is a perfectionist, and did a fantastic job and I have no visible scarring, and feel beautiful and confident! The entire team at his office is awesome! I was very fortunate to have him as my surgeon and would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Thank you Dr. Prichard for taking care of me after my dental surgery caused complications. Knowing I was in capable hands to deal with my complications was a great relief. You did good work and my wife and I are great full.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

My experience was great everyone there does such a great job.

Highly Skilled and Trusted

Posted on October 24th, 2017

In June of 2017, I had a consultation with Dr. Prichard and found him to be very compassionate and encouraging concerning my need for breast revision. Previously, in October of 2015, I had gone to a surgeon in California for a breast augmentation with mastopexy to correct the failure of an implant. After an extremely problematic process and an unsuccessful treatment, I was scarred both physically and emotionally. I hid my breasts from my husband and even avoided looking at myself in the mirror. Dr. Prichard accomplished an outcome far beyond what I'd hoped was possible. He, Jaydee and his staff offered superior professionalism while extending compassionate care. This, combined with their friendliness and sense of humor, put my husband and me at ease. After only two months (my surgery was August 23rd) I feel beautiful again! My only regret is that I did not have Dr. Prichard perform my 2015 surgery. I confidently recommend Dr. Prichard. He and his staff have won my trust.

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Very friendly, fast wait time and gives you a very welcoming feeling.

Wonderful experience!

Posted on June 8th, 2017

I had stage 1 breast cancer and when I met with my breast surgeon she suggested I could qualify for a breast reduction if I wanted it. I met with Dr. Prichard and he explained everything to me. He is a perfectionist, which is a great thing to be when dealing with someone's body! I have been completely satisfied with his treatment and would recommend him to anyone.

Compassionate, excellent surgeon

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I am not sure I can accurately express in words the gratitude that I feel towards Dr. Prichard. When a Stage 1 breast cancer diagnosis abruptly threw me into a confusing, sad, and overwhelming world, there were many difficult decisions that I needed to make. Dr. Prichard was on my team and he took time to very thoroughly explain my various options when it came to breast reconstruction. I was nervous and confused and Dr. Prichard had an amazing bedside manner while guiding me through the process. I chose immediate reconstruction after making what felt to be one of the most difficult decisions in my life to move forward with a double mastectomy. Now, several months later after recovery from surgery and chemo, I am absolutely over the top pleased with Dr. Prichard’s results. He is incredibly meticulous, which has been evident with each subsequent appointment I have had with him. He is down to earth, and very easy to talk to. On top of his excellent work, I made the unfortunate mistake at the very beginning of this process of thinking that Dr. Prichard was a surgeon who was covered by my insurance network. Surgery was scheduled and I then learned that he is not in my network. Upon learning this information, my heart sank and was again flooded with emotion and confusion at the thought of finding a new plastic surgeon. His office tried to no avail to get my insurance company to make an out of network exception. Dr. Prichard did not want me to have to start from square one again and delay the surgery anymore, so this is where his compassion really shines, as he did my surgery pro-bono. I cannot express how grateful to him I am for this. Clearly, not only does he do his work with incredible precision, but with a big heart and compassion as well. In my opinion, Dr. Prichard goes well above and beyond. If someone is looking for a surgeon who pays exceptional attention to detail and works with the utmost of professionalism, then Dr. Prichard is your man.

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Excellent work and friendly staff.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

He I was well informed of all procedures done and kept my family well. He has been one of the doctors I would highly recommend. He gave logical and very detail explanation of ongoing conditions. Very kind and courteous!

Breast Reconstruction

Posted on April 25th, 2017

After being diagnosed with breast cancer i had a double mastectomy with nipple sparing reconstruction. The first plastic surgeon I used did a terrible job and my breasts were completely misshaped. Dr. Prichard not only made both my breasts beautiful he also cleaned up my scars. He has a great eye for detail! Him and his staff were very patient and answered any questions I had. I never felt rushed. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Prichard.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Very friendly and nice!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Entire procedure was low stress, no surprises, no delays. Very happy with entire staff.