Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pablo P Sobero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pablo P Sobero has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Pablo P Sobero has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 38
You are at the mercy of your maker if you see anyone in his office. I've been misdiagnosed several times over three years, once ending up in ER because of it. I never have been notified of my x-rays or blood lab results even when I ask for a copy. This last time I was in painful agony in my jaw & ear. My BP was high, he doubled my BP meds without saying anything & sent it in to the pharmacy. He told me he had other patients to see and began to leave. He did however wanted to know why I listened to a ob/gyn specialist instead of his PA wife who took me off my meds & wanted to know about the results of my mammogram which was in his file if he had looked. None of it had anything to do with my visit! The man sneered at me! He did not touch me, he looked in one ear and said it was fine, that I had nothing wrong with me, then told me again he had other patients. Three days later I saw another doctor who diagnosed me with a severe, chronic nerve disease, a double ear & sinus infection. Since taking the correct meds and medical care, my BP is back to normal. I'm not going back. You, dear reader, shouldn't either.
They lied to our face and turned away my twins for their 8 month well baby visit and vaccinations. They claimed some new law went into effect and that they no longer accepted our PPO. Our insurance is Blue Cross/Blue Shield. They claimed no provider in the area would accept our insurance. I called around on the way home and found out they were lying to my face. They didn't even have the decency to call and cancel the appointment. They waited for us to show up and then denied our babies medical care, even though they were established patients who had been there twice before. One of my twins has a medical condition, which makes these exams even more important than they already are.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Ramon Ruiz Arnay Regional Hospital
Dr. Pablo P Sobero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsYucca Family Medical Care, 57675 29 Palms Hwy Ste 111, Yucca Valley, CA
Dr. Pablo P Sobero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yucca Valley, CA.