Dr. Pablo P Sobero Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pablo P Sobero?

I gave him ONE star, not four!

You are at the mercy of your maker if you see anyone in his office. I've been misdiagnosed several times over three years, once ending up in ER because of it. I never have been notified of my x-rays or blood lab results even when I ask for a copy. This last time I was in painful agony in my jaw & ear. My BP was high, he doubled my BP meds without saying anything & sent it in to the pharmacy. He told me he had other patients to see and began to leave. He did however wanted to know why I listened to a ob/gyn specialist instead of his PA wife who took me off my meds & wanted to know about the results of my mammogram which was in his file if he had looked. None of it had anything to do with my visit! The man sneered at me! He did not touch me, he looked in one ear and said it was fine, that I had nothing wrong with me, then told me again he had other patients. Three days later I saw another doctor who diagnosed me with a severe, chronic nerve disease, a double ear & sinus infection. Since taking the correct meds and medical care, my BP is back to normal. I'm not going back. You, dear reader, shouldn't either.

Great doctor from pediatric to women's health and everything in between

Heavy patient load so it seems quite often that it is a long wait which since I have to use a ride service makes for a long day. Otherwise everything else is top notch. I personally see Debra when I have an appointment and am extremely pleased.

liars

They lied to our face and turned away my twins for their 8 month well baby visit and vaccinations. They claimed some new law went into effect and that they no longer accepted our PPO. Our insurance is Blue Cross/Blue Shield. They claimed no provider in the area would accept our insurance. I called around on the way home and found out they were lying to my face. They didn't even have the decency to call and cancel the appointment. They waited for us to show up and then denied our babies medical care, even though they were established patients who had been there twice before. One of my twins has a medical condition, which makes these exams even more important than they already are.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Sobero, is a kind and wonderful doctor, I would recommend to anyone. He really knows his stuff.

Thank you for helping me understand my issues

Frauds

I had really bad experience with them. They are not qualified for a job they are doing. They wanted to give me 7 wrong vaccines. Good thing I searched Internet. And when I came back with all printed information the doctor didn't even want to talk to me. They make their own rules and don't follow the designated instructions. I would not recommend anyone to go there if you care about your health, because they don't!

I have medi cal, and it has been hard finding a good Dr. But I absolutely love Dr. sobero. He is concerned, kind, thorough and compassionate. he approached my sons add with concern, and caution. I didn't want him to dismiss it as a behavior problem, and he really didn't, but he didn't just jump to put him on meds. I really really like him.