Dr. Pablo B Vazquez-Seoane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo B Vazquez-Seoane?

great surgery

Excellent Doctor. Had spinal surgery and a speedy recovery after. Highly recommended.

Kind and caring

Dr Vasquez treated me with the utmost respect. He is a skillful surgeon and I had no complications after my back surgery. I was back to limited activity in only a few days and full activity in a month. I would recommend him to anyone requiring back surgery

Challenging spine surgery

Dr Vasquez performed an L-2-L-5 spinal fusion. My spine had collapsed and had to be made straight again. The leg affected by the collapse due to nerves being cut off has developed to the point where it was a year or more ago before the surgery. I can walk again.

Dr. Vazquez is a miracle worker.

After suffering for 3 years and barely walking, after visiting about 7 different doctors who never could figure out the problem, Dr. Vazquez saw the problem right away. Surgery was three weeks ago and I'm learning how to walk and have NO pain for the first time in years! Even immediately after the surgery! No pain pills, either! I'm looking forward to getting back in shape and enjoying life again!

Good visit

Everyone was very kind and professional. I was checked on and assured the doctor would be right in and he was. Dr Vasquez explained my options since this was my first visit. He recommended a CT scan and I got a follow up appt.in less than 2 weeks. Very satisfied with this visit.

Is an excellent doctor. I appreciated how he listened to me and gave me alternatives to pain remedies and invited 2nd opinions for potential surgery options.

The Greatest Dr.

Dr Vazquez has been my Dr. for almost 18yrs. He is a wonderful Dr. Someone i trust with my. He is kind, caring and very sweet. He will continue to be my Dr. for as long as he will have me as a patient. I could not recommend anyone higher.

Doctor rating

Courteous, respectful, compassionate

great doctor

had spinal laminectomy surgery in 2008, and still pain free! excellent care from Dr. Vazquez and his staff.

I highly recommend him and the team he has from the ofc.to the operating room... After a broken back,months of serious pain & an 8 hr surgery my son is @ 98% back to normal,looks great & was up and walking the next day.Highly,highly recommended!!!!

Good doctor, staff is well...

I waited over an hour to see him only to be told I needed to go to another doctor, that he did not do that procedure. He had recommended the procedure. I would have gladly paid him the $40 co-pay to hear it over the phone. He may be nice, I don't know he really allowed no time for any questions. The few seconds appts were great but his personal staff seems far worse than the clinic itself

dr. pablo vasquez-seona

Excellent doctor, cares about his patients and very wise man. Explains in detail and a calming mannerism, yet clear and perciese in his diagnose.