Dr. Pablo P Zeballos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo P Zeballos?

I have 100% faith in this doctor and his staff

Personable and Caring

He is a very nice guy and down to earth. He is knowledgeable and he takes the conservative approach to pain management and this is very important these days. I will definately recommend him to my friends and family.

Great doctor!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Zeballos for 7 years. He has always helped me manage my pain, and helped me understand what I should expect . Him and his staff are professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeballos and his office.

Bad experience

Outstanding skill and compassion.

I was referred to Dr Zeballos by my Rheumatologist initially for treatment of back and neck pain several years ago. He and staff are highly trained, usually on time and concerned about your comfort . Never a bad expierience. Dr. Zeballos is one of the nicest and mostvskilled physicians I have been to. II am over 60. Retired Nurse and pharmaceutival salesman so I know quality . Dr. Dr. Zeballos is very high quality as is his staff. He has done several procedures on me as I have aged and problems became more intense. And varied. He keeps me MOBILE and as pain free as he can. I would never go anywhere else. I send my family and friends there as he is very careful in doing appropriate test to find source of pain and discusses bestvway to handle it. He is Wonderful. I trust him completely!

Best Doctor

I've been a patient of Dr. Zeballos for about 2 years, it was one of the best decisions to maintain a patient of Dr. Zeballos.

Great physician

Dr. Pablo Zeballos is a not only a great doctor but in my opinion a great man. He never, ever gives up. His mission is to make your life as pain free as possible. Dr. Zeballos is professional, patient, caring, kind, and understanding. I wish that anyone with pain would consider this man to be their physician, they would not regret it!!!

Love Dr Zeballos.. 1st visit for chronic back, sciatica and arthritis pain.. great bedside manner. Conservative and open to alternative treatments to avoid surgery. Many pain mgmt dr's treat you like a number, I felt like a partner in treatment. Thx Dr!!

Don't bother...

My main intention was to get a pain patch from Dr Z to control my pain from a terrible accident. At first they said if would take up to 72 hours for preauthorization. Then I called 4 days later to be told it was "in process". Getting frustrated as my pain was dramatically increasing, I decided to call BCBS and found out that Dr. Z's staff did not give BCBS what they had requested, but rather gave them partial information. 3 weeks later and they still didn't send what was requested - bu bye!!!

This will be my second visit with Dr Z on this morning. I called in asking to be seen due to increased side effects with my pain. I initially spoke with Yolanda who gave me the run around about how he would not be able to see me last minute. Luckily i was able to patch through his assistant Brandy. She was very understanding and went out of her way to get permission to addme on his very busy schedule. Thank goodness for people with hearts.

Bottomline answers

Horrible experience i was pretty much crippled by a neurosurgeon And have been looking for someone to help me. Pain drs put u on narcotics for one reason they work. When life i ruined like mine was because a surgeon said yes lets do it rips your neck open then 2 mos later u have to be whisked off to another dr to repair what that dr destroyed someone needs to Pay. Dr z made alot of promises to me i did all The injections again listened to The doc, i did not want to be put on disability as i am very proud im The one whose life was ruined. Then he casually fires me because i mentioned disability i Kept My promise he did not And i was abandoned. Maybe for The Best cause this is not a good dr i was Used to being on Pain meds because i had Pain horrific Thats what hes there for. I Also have no life as The Pain is crippling someone needs to be held accountable i would never ever want to see this person again in any capacity

Glad was referred to this Doctor!

My PCP referred me to Dr Zeballos for my chronic and debilitating back pain and I am so happy he did! I was seen by other doctors and even went to Mayo clinic with no answers, he was my last hope. He gave me hope and confidence on my first visit, he did a complete physical examination and said not to worry that he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong. He then proceeded with 2 different injections and my pain and quality of life has improved significantly. I can now exercise again and enjoy life. I never even increased any of my pain medications . I want to thank my PCP and Dr Zeballos for giving me my life back!

Dr. Pablo P Zeballos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Addison, TX.