Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Pachavit Kasemsap has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Pachavit Kasemsap has the following 4 expertise
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Dr. Pachavit Kasemsap has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Do not allow this man to touch you. Do not sign a consent form. I have had 5 surgeries since 2009 because of his "accident". He also had another accident around the time of mine. She also survived. Funny the hospital relieved him of his privledges soon after. Although, he is still allowed to practice in the state of Florida.
FYI this man lost his privileges to practice medicine/surgery at a major medical center due to leaving equipment inside of his patients. His post operative infection rate is atrocious, which has led to his current nickname of "special K." He is know for pawning off his patient's to interns just so that he won't have to bother to come into the hospital.
26 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pachavit Kasemsap, MD - Surgery in Margate, FL, in this video.
Dr. Pachavit Kasemsap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Margate, FL.