Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Pacita L Tanhehco has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Pacita L Tanhehco has the following 12 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 2 of 6
Okay doc: did more testing than needed and had heavy accent; staff: not all speak enough English to communicate about a problem, receptionists indicated that my insurance would cover my visit and tests when they covered $0 (I consider that fraud), nurse duplicated my skin scratch tests and didn't offer ointment afterward
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Pacita L Tanhehco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
Locations & DirectionsASTHMA ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY CENTER, 5155 Norko Dr, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pacita L Tanhehco, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Flint, MI, in this video.
Dr. Pacita L Tanhehco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.