Dr. Padma Bala Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Padma Bala?

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Bala is wonderful! After moving to Dallas, years ago, I was desperately looking for a good Doctor for my 3 small children. I had been through at least 4, at that point. I was very unimpressed with not only the way most doctors rushed us in and out, but also the way they spoke to us. When Dr. Bala walked into the room, she scooped up my newborn in her arms and hugged on her while she spoke to me and asked all kinds of questions about our family. I really got a sense that she cared about people. We have been going there for 8 years and my children love her. Once when my middle child was having some problems and she was leaving the country for a vacation the following day, she not only offered me her cell phone number, but she also stayed on the phone making arrangements for us until her plane left the ground.