Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Padma A Gupta has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Padma A Gupta has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Padma A Gupta has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Padma A Gupta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
First, it was not easy to get appointment as they didn't pickup the call but automated system suggested to leave a VM and they called me later. I gave them all the details about why I am visiting and about the patient but when we visited the office the doctor said that they don't have shot in stock for the age of my kids. I told them that we explained everything to the nurse and nurse confirmed the details twice while booking and the same day of appointment before visit. I took 3 hours (without pay) off from my work and rented a car and made my kid cry for no reason. Dosctor didn't even say it once that we can cancel the appointment for today and reschedule it for future when they have a shot and pay the copy later. So she got paid for just no reason. She didn't even ask the nurse / receptionist about giving us appointment when they don't have the shot.She doesn't have enough of business so she just want money by any means.As far as her attitude and way of treatment is concerned, I didn't like at all. She didn't talk like a knowledgeable doctor, she sounded more like a housewife kind a lady.And the nurses are just useless and arrogant and lie to kids. She was showing attitude to a kid of age 3 years because my kid was trying to have fun with her and nurse didn't like that.There are many more observation which I made and didn't like but overall it was my first/worst and last visit to her office and suggest you to stay away from her office. You will regret.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Padma A Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPadma Gupta Md, 13500 SW 88th St Ste 181, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Padma A Gupta in this video.
Dr. Padma A Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.