Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Padmasini Kandadai
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Worcester, MA . She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kandadai is affiliated with Exeter Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kandadai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2004
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Padmasini Kandadai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.