Dr. Padma C Nadella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padma C Nadella?

Dr. Nadella was one hour fifteen minutes late for appointment. Did not return call.

Former Patient/SURVIVOR

Dr. Nadella is THE absolute best there is! I have had two other oncologists since her and there is NO comparison. Dr. Nadella is professional and compassionate. I always felt that I received efficient diagnostics and thorough information and options without feeling rushed. She is a consumate professional whose genuine concern for patient needs comes through in visits. I truly miss her care and only wish she were still in the Metro Atlanta area!

Great Doctor

I first started seeing Dr. Nadella in 2007 when she was at Emory and liked her so much that I followed her to Gainesville. They still miss her at Emory. She is very personable, very smart and a pleasure to see at each visit. She gave me all the answers I needed to make an informed decision on how to proceed with treatment . When she was at Emory i would frequently have to wait. A lot more people in a large city have cancer so doctors are slammed with patients.

Dr Nadella is wonderful!

Dr. Nadella is very kind and knowledgeable. She makes you feel like a friend and usually smiling. I was without insurance for a while and she would have her assistant call me, more than once, and remind me to get my mammogram as soon as possible. She really cares.

Nancy Tate

Dr. Nadella is an excellent doctor. Not only professionally but personally. The ease of speaking with her is so comfortable. She is extremely knowledgeable in all the areas of breast cancer, which she has treated me for since 2004. I truly feel I owe my life to her and that God has put her in my path for that exact reason. I thank Him every day for her!

Padma Nadella Review

Dr. Padma Nadella is a great Dc. She is very intouch with whats going on in the clynical trials scene as well as very knowledgable in other cancers besides her special, Breast cancer.