Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Padma Nanduri has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Tear Duct Problems
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Vision Disorders
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Low Vision
- Eye Exam
- Laser Surgery
- Color Vision Defects
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Sjogren's Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Nanduri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Padma Nanduri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNanduris Associated Eye Surgeons Medical Group, 5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Ste 210, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Padma Nanduri in this video.
Dr. Padma Nanduri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.