Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
Dr. Doniparthi was very attentive to my pain complaints and was willing to petition my insurance carrier to cover the treatment I needed. I had a series of painless injections in my neck from which I received significant pain relief. I would highly recommend Dr. Doniparthi for her compassion and skill in pain management.
I have been seeing her for 2+ years and am always extremely impressed with the speed in which she diagnoses where the pain is generating from. She asks the right questions and has always injected the right spots in my spine to curb the pain. Yes, after the steroid wears off I have to come back for another injection, but not always in the same spot. She also has been the best doctor to explain the MRI's and charts to describe to me what is going on in my body. Definitely recommend seeing her!
Saw her 9 years ago and asked to be referred to her again; that is how much I liked her. Harder to get in to see her now because she is the director of interventional pain (but that is a good thing---she's great at her job)! So my first appointment/consult was with her PA/APNP, which is now the process. Dr. Doniparthi takes the time to talk to me in the procedure room and not just listen to what the RN tells her. Because of her position and job a lot of the follow up calls are done by her RNs or PA/APNP, but she will take the time to talk to you if you want her to.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1992
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsWaukesha Memorial Hospital, 725 American Ave, Waukesha, WI
Dr. Padmaja B Doniparthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.